Monday 11 May 2015

Now you see it - now you don't!

When I was re-organising my office recently I had an 'excess' old filing cabinet which a friend was happy to take off my hands. They really are the ugliest things. But oh so useful. She popped it in her study which is filled with treasures, fabrics for stitching, wool for knitting and the like. She has busy fingers! But oh the filing cabinet stood out like a sore thumb amongst all the paraphenalia. 
Sooo unattractive

So at my suggestion she shuffled through her enormous supply of fabric 'ends' and within the blink of an eye, the filing cabinet had 'disappeared'. 
Now that ugly thing is gone

If you have a cabinet that is in need of hiding then this might be the answer. The other alternative is to put a top on it (preferrably a round table top) and cover it with a 'frock' - and by that I mean a long tablecloth as I have suggested another friend do. Voila! It's gone!
Let's add a bit more colour!!

Of course all my special readers would already know these tricks - but just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment